Purchasing a house is one of the largest decisions any of us will need to make. ADKO pluming offers a pre purchase inspection of a homes plumbing & drainage to ease your mind about your purchase.
Over the years we have received calls from clients, saying they had just bought a house & were unaware of all the plumbing related issues it had. In most cases they had their house inspected by a building inspector, hired to look over the general integrity of the house & other general issues. A tip of advice, don’t get a builder to “inspect” your plumbing, they don’t have the equipment or the expertise. Plumbing is a specialist trade with a lot of variables that if missed could cause you major problems in the future. Please give us a call today to book a time in for one of our plumbing inspectors to come out & give you the advise you need to put your mind at ease before committing to such a costly exercise. (Call ADKO / Phone details)
The inspection will include:
- CCTV Camera inspection on all sewer & storm water drainage lines.
- Inspection of all bathroom tapware, toilets, showers, kitchens & laundries.
- Our plumbing inspector will investigate the house for signs of water damage, check for leaking pipes or waterproofing issues in the bathroom area.
- We will carry out a thorough investigation of all roofing, gutterin & down pipes
- We will run tests on your hot water system & all the necessary valves.
- We will check for potential storm water issues that may not have been addressed by the previous owner.